So how can you make your money work best for you? Use it wisely, make sensible purchases, get out of debt asap.Yes I do save money each month, but I also spend a lot on the things I want. It's all about making sensible purchases. For example: Me and my wife got married 13 months ago. At the time we both worked part-time jobs at the college we were attending. $17.50 per hour, not each, $17.50 combined.
I soon changed my job and became involved with a consultancy company. It paid average, about $30,000 a year, and about $300 bonus each month. My wife kept the same job earning about $10 an hour and still has that job today.
Within this year we have moved to a very exclusive European style apartment building, we bought a VW Passat which we changed after just 4 months to a VW GTI as we could afford a lot more. We have 2 LCD TV's, the small one being 32" and the large 42". We have a movie room with a full Sony Blu-Ray surround sound system, the latest PC, 2 laptops one 1 year old and the other 2 years. We eat out very often, and afford extremely nice food in our home. Our home is very beautifully decorated (thanks to my wife) and we always afford the best of things. We contribute 10% of our income as tithing, and yes we do save money each month!!
How is this done on around $55,000 a year before tax? Well all I can say is just clever, sensible, thought through purchases. Throughout my life I have always been able to make my money look a lot more than others can. I want to share this with you. Any questions you have feel free to contact me. I will be sharing my personal experiences with you through this website.
And let me tell you, I HAVE NO DEBT. ONLY SAVINGS.
I look forward to hearing from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment